Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Should I?

...go swimming or not? The kids have swimming lessons at 4 pm today. I know they always enjoy me going into the water with them, but I dread the initial cold, and subsequent dry & fibrous hair, and of course, my lack of sunblock. I should have brought my camera so I could get some good shots of them to scrap about, but I didnt. I should have brought my book along too, but I didn't. I still have a couple of hours to mull over it. Hmmm. Life is full of trivial decisions like these, isn't it?

Something else on my mind. Should I get these JCrew pants? I got a couple when I went to Anaheim and love them to bits. I think I could do with one in each colour. LOL. What do you think?

2 comments:

twosweetkids said...

are you talking to me? if you are.. then... you know how much i love those JCrew pants too! keke!

Scrappy Days said...

Definitely green light from me! Maybe you should help get me those ballet flats! Me sucker for ballet flats!! Waaaaaahhh