Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A quick & easy LO!

I find I hardly have the stamina/creative juices to do an LO that requires layering, or tons of embellishments. I do love such LOs but I just *can't* do it. Here's a shot of an LO I did in about 20 minutes. Sorry for the bad lighting, but the Hambly overlay just caught the reflections of the ceiling lights from any angle! Grrrr.....
By the way, the Cyan ink on my printer is low, hence the reddish temperature of the picture! But it's ok, I like that it brings out the florescence (is there such a word?) of the light sticks.To quote a source of inspiration of mine, "It is ok" .

2 comments:

Scrappy Days said...

Wow! 20mins?! Thatz fast! Ok got for 4 layouts next time! ;-)

Sasha Farina said...

20mins? you're good... my "i accept" took me more than 3 hours hahahahhaa