Monday, March 19, 2007

Nice things

Hands up, those who love nice things! A couple of nice things to blog about today. Firstly, a big thanks to I, who made me & my sis these lovely felt boxes. I think they are too nice to use!
Next up. Another love of mine. Iso Peas. Have you heard of them? I loved eating them as a kid, and recently re-discovered them. I had about 15 mins to spare on my parking coupon today after going to the bank, so I dropped by NTUC to pick up some groceries and my iso peas. I also picked up some more dark chocolate with almond to try. But really, nothing beats Ritter Sport Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts for me. Here's a picture of the iso peas. It's a bit sweet, a bit salty, and crunchy and nutty all at once. Try it next time!

3 comments:

twosweetkids said...

you forgot M&S choc.. wahaha!

Sasha Farina said...

that felt thingy is so pretty!

Scrappy Days said...

Hi, you must try TarHeel Chocolate Terrapins. You will love it! ;p