Saturday, March 24, 2007

Musings About A Day Out

This morning, dh and I brought the kids to Sentosa. We hadn't been there for a while, so it would be fun, especially when the new Sentosa Express has just started service.

We set off bright and early and reached Sentosa at about 9 am. It was blazing hot, as usual! We started the day with a ride on the ridiculously expensive (to me) Carlsberg Sky Tower , then had a break at The Coffee Bean and Subway, before embarking on the Luge ride. It was very fun, although the sky chair ride back up was really really hot! Anyway, we arrived back on mainland at about 11.30. Some pictures from our day out:


I think it's important sometimes to sacrifice our own interests for that of the kids. I would have much preferred to spend the day at a shopping mall, but the kids much prefer spending their day at such places! It was good that dh came along, I think after the year he spent Down Under, ironically I think the kids and him are closer.

Anyway, we'll be chatting with Kah-Mei at 10 pm on The Scrappers' Loft. I think it'll be fun!

1 comment:

meta-lodestar said...

love the pic of C n R.., so typical of R in his 'power ranger' pose! wahaha... no more excuse not to scrap! lots of photos from the outing!