Friday, March 30, 2007

A blast from the past.

C & I have been under the weather for a couple of days. She with stomach flu and me with a throat infection. I hope we both get better, tonight we have a dinner with dh and his colleagues at Bottle Tree Park. I went there for a recce a couple of days back, and it's a lovely place. Hope the food's good!

I realised I haven't been uploading any pics to my blog recently. But here's a blast from the past. Last year at this time, we had just about ended our Canberra/Gold Coast trip. Here's a pic from the 4 kiddos at play at Brisbane airport.It's been only a year but they seem to have grown! Although A & R still wear the same clothes, E's hair is longer, and C has most certainly outgrown those clothes. heh! On other fronts, between now & then, TVC was born, and it's taken me to places and people I never thought I'd go and meet. What an experience it's been!

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

oh no.. you too! get well soon girls!