Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby J!

Today we found out that no. 3 is a girl! We'd decided on a name starting with 'J' and since it's a girl, she will be called Jamie! I'm not too particular what the name means, but it's like the only one that me & dh can agree on at the moment, so that's that. :) We did not want a name that was too common (for example....Ryan :>) and something that no one would have difficulty pronouncing. And most importantly, somethingthat sounds nice to us! So, Jamie it is for now.

Today, I bought her first piece of pink clothing! I'm going to be careful not to overbuy this time (especially clothes - because who ever stops shopping for girls' clothes right?) but I do plan to stock up on baby equipment during the upcoming Great Singapore Sale!

Any ideas where is a good one-stop place to shop?

6 comments:

Charlene Teo said...

So we guessed it RIGHT! It's a GIRL!! No worry about not able to finish your MMU, can share them with J&C! Bwhahahahaha! Congrats again!!

twosweetkids said...

so exciting! hello baby j!

aunty lisa

Sasha Farina said...

Congrats Lina! Looking forward to babyJ!

POPTART said...

so exciting :D !!! :D

lialuvsblythes said...

LINA!!!

I so need to catch up! Congratulations!!!! Oh wow, I'm sooo happy for you!!!

*hugs* and *kisses*

Agnes Tan said...

WOW!!! No. 3 ??!!! Way to go, MUMMY!!!!