Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back.

We got back from KL on Monday afternoon! All said, it was a good trip! It was the first time that I took a bus up to KL and the experience wasn't half bad! :) The kids had a good time at the theme park and the bus (with the other kids), and for me, the best part must have been the time I spent at Pavilion shopping mall...where I escaped after merely 45 mins with 1 pair of shoes and 4 tops! (that's what speed shopping must be like, without kids!)

Tomorrow, I will be going to my scan, and hopefully I will be able to find out if no. 3 is a boy or girl! (I'm into details like that.) My bet is on a girl, as I've got nice complexion and no swollen nose so far, but maybe every pregnancy is different. I've no real preference, as long as baby is normal and healthy.

One more month and we're off to Perth. I can't wait to stay here, and escape the searing 30+ degree heat that has been torturing us! Grrrr...

And just because I haven't posted a picture for so long, here's one of a Ryan's bedtime buddies in his kindergarten uniform:


Happy Wednesday and rest of the week!

1 comment:

JACQ said...

ooo, that place looks so good! :) Please go and let me know if it's nice.
So exciting abt finding out if it's a girl or boy!!! Sending all the girlie vibes to you..... :)