Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The tooth fairy will be coming!

Today, Chelsea dropped her first tooth. It's the bottom left front tooth! Strangely, she never mentioned anything about it being shaky, and during breakfast this morning, the maid passed me the tooth saying it dropped out! There was no blood or anything, and no pain (according to her), just a dropping of the tooth.

C's a bit nervous about the whole thing, although I've reassured her it's part and parcel of growing up! (After all, many of her classmates even in kindergarten have dropped teeth already!). Anyway, I told her the tooth fairy will be coming tonight to exchange her tooth with a present (courtesy of Page One at Vivo City haha!) and she is kind of looking forward to that.

Photos to come! (It was just too early at 6.10 am to be taking pics! :P)

ETA: (21May) Sorry, still no pics :P

On an unrelated note, I've been starving the whole morning! Even after I had a tuna sandwich at 6 am, and beehoon courtesy of Lisa at 8.15 am. Grrrr! (that's the sound of my frustration, not my stomach growling!). I hope to visit Tangs later today, to enjoy their 12% rebate for card holders. heh heh. All this shopping even though we're headed to KL this long weekend!! I guess I am really incorrigible!

No comments: