Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shopping and selling!

We did some shopping the past couple of weeks in preparation for Jamie's arrival. Recently I haven't been feeling so tired, and on the contrary have been feeling rather energetic! Hence, I've also been decluttering the house a bit, getting rid of stuff which I won't be using / have not used. It feels quite therapeutic but frankly, my heart also aches at the amount of stuff which I threw/gave away....

I'm also selling some old toys and stuff on a forum I frequent, and will list them on ebay as well! (Or I hope to do so today :P) I hope I can sell some of them to finance my new purchases, which include a new cot, new feeding stuff, new baby bath tub etc. The list seems endless but I think I have got maybe 75% of the stuff sorted out! Phew! here are some pics of the stuff I'm selling:

Aprica Pram:


Glenn Doman Flashcards:Thomas the Train Play Table:

Interested in any of them ? hehe... drop me a note if you are! (ETA: i can't seem to sell them on ebay!! Bleah!)

We're headed to Australia next week and I'm looking forward to it! The kids have been enjoying their school holidays, mostly either at the office or at home, but whaddya know, in just 2 more weeks, it's back to school again!! Bleah!!


No comments: