Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Teachers' Day!

Tonight kiddos and I made some mini nutella cupcakes for their school teachers. They are indeed lucky to have great teachers at their kindergarten! Thanks to IG for the tips regarding the cupcakes, they turned out nice and yummy and heaty! :) I also love the cute paper cups I baked the muffins in - you can't see them from here, but they've got the cutest Japanese pictures on the base inside! In case you're interested, I got them from the Isetan Scotts supermarket (party section).


And here are some Ikea jars in which these muffins will go! Great use of scraps and my Prima flowers! :)Happy Teachers' Day!

4 comments:

meta-lodestar said...

although I am not C's or R's teacher, I still taught in the same school before! and I am also a TEACHER.. so do i have a chance to eat any of the yummy cupcakes n that gorgeous jar!! hehe... :P

lialuvsblythes said...

Loving that jar!! What a great idea!! Ummn ... tonight there's still time ... can make in time for tomorrow? ;)

Unknown said...

Darn, next time I must remember to go to 2 different houses when they are baking for Teacher's Day.

Chunnie said...

Ur muffins look so delicious! Share the recipe, neighbr.. :)