Thursday, August 23, 2007

Photos!

Finally got down to uploading my photos! (Or should I say I felt up to downloading my photos! haha!!)

First off, a picture of the blouse I and my maid made!
The sleeves have elastic bands around them, but very loose ones. And I was quite undecided about the elastic at the bottom but due to my horrific cutting, the elastic helps to disguise the unevenness of it! At the end of it, I'm quite satisfied!

Next, some Hong Kong pics! Mostly taken at HK Disney (at this point, my sis & I had not yet changed cameras. These were taken by her.)

I've been having a sharp shooting pain up my left arm these past few days. Was telling my mum about it, and she thinks I may have a heart problem! I've always had a fast heartbeat (like 95-100 bpm even at rest!) so that may be reason for worry. Anyway, I'm headed to the National Heart Centre next week and we'll know for sure!

5 comments:

meta-lodestar said...

oh gosh! hope nothing shows up from ur checkup! please take care :D

Scrappy Days said...

Oh dear!! Yeah! Hope nothing shows up though. Please keep us informed!

Charlene Teo said...

LOL A, E, C and R have almost the same expression! Cute!

lialuvsblythes said...

Love that blouse dear! Very cute!!

*going to comment on that heart thingy in the next post*

Marr said...

hey gal, do take care arh. Hope the pain is nothing alarming. Great family pic taken at HK Disney.