Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Uncluttering.

Finally we're doing it! Our garage sale will be held this weekend (15 & 16 Sept) at my place.

Date/Time: Saturday (2-5pm) and Sunday (10 am-5pm)
Venue: Seletar Hills area (TVC customers will know! If you wanna come but not sure, email me or leave a comment)
What's on sale: Toys, books, golf sets, miscellaneous stuff.

A note - many of the toys on sale will be in great condition. As a parent, I've been overindulgent. I feel much better now my kids' cupboards are so much neater with these toys gone and much neater. If you know of a children's home who would appreciate some of these toys, please let me know.

Hope to see you!

1 comment:

YlimE said...

Eh! Alamak! Never confirm the garage sale. I could have gotten some cool toys for Marcus. Haha! =)