Friday, April 6, 2007

Sprained!

DH left for Taiwan today. He'll be gone for 3 weeks, and I've already given him my shopping list!

In other news, today I sprained my foot! I took some cough medicine before taking a nap, and when I woke up, one of my legs was 'dead'! In a futile attempt to balance myself, I landed on my ankle (ouch!). Now, it hurts like hell and I have to walk super slowly. The Chinese sinsehs were all closed today, so I'll have to find one tomorrow. Bah! I hope I can still manage to visit Centrepoint though. I'm just dying to visit the new Robinsons.

Stuck at level 55 of Weffriddles. Any hints appreciated.

And last but not least, Happy Birthday Mum!

2 comments:

Scrappy Days said...

Oh dear! Please take care. Go slooooowww.

Chunnie said...

take care of urself, ex-neighbr. and rest at home! robinsons will still be ard next week.. :)