Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Garden Gang.

Do you remember these characters?
They are part of the GARDEN GANG, a series of books by Ladybird. I remember reading them when I was young, and being amazed it was written by a 9-year-old girl, Jayne Fisher. I always wanted to be an author, although my writing skills have definitely been dulled by the years of corporate paper pushing and policy writing. haha!

C borrowed the book "Penelope Strawberry" from the kindergarten library and I was so happy to see this book after decades! Hope this picture brings back fond childhood memories for you! If anyone could tell me where I can find this series of books in Singapore, please let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... i keep losing track of your blogs... :S

sharon said...

Wahahaha .. I was waiting for u to blog that ..