Monday, April 2, 2007

Catching up.

Two posts in a day! Am I catching up or what? Firstly, I wanted to upload some pics of a mini-album I did. I meant to submit it for a mini-album challenge, but the deadline came and went before I knew it. Nevertheless, here it is:
(Cover inspired by Ali Edwards, album using AC and Fontwerks papers.)

Next, I wanted to share with everyone some stuff I bought this weekend! Was in need of some retail therapy, so here are pics of *some* items I got

1) An old hardcover storybook from a garage sale nearby: $1.00

2) A Crumpler camera bag : $104
3) Some vintage buttons - $30.00

Add these to a James Patterson book, Marks & Spencer chocolate, and Shu Uemura make-up, and I definitely spent too much this weekend. But I'm one happy gal! And that's priceless :)

ETA: Sis introduced me to this game.
WARNING: Do not click the link unless you have nothing better to do!

3 comments:

Scrappy Days said...

Fruitful day huh! *wink wink*

meta-lodestar said...

wahaha i wanna go shopping too! love the vintage buttons and of course my all time fav - shu umeura makeup!

Edleen said...

lots of buttons there! yummy! :)