Thursday, September 13, 2007

Winter in Korea!

Yesterday, we booked our air tickets to Korea! It'll be the beginning of winter when we get there, and I'm already feeling the winter chills just thinking about it!

We plan to spend a few days in Seoul, and a couple of days at a nearby ski resort and Everland, it'll mainly be a trip for the kids to experience winter and snow, and for us to chill out (literally or otherwise!)

If you've any 'lobangs' where to rent/buy nice winter clothes for adults and kids, have recommendations on where to go in Seoul, or can speak Korean, please let me know!

2 comments:

Chunnie said...

What abt Lotte World? I think it's a great amusement park esp since there are indoors and outdoors segments. Great for escaping from the bitter cold! Weather during winter can be really cold. I went there in Nov in 2005 and nearly froze! U going to Jeju too?

Charlene Teo said...

Just told mel about it last week. I think Everland is fun for the kids! Shopping wise I think mostly winter clothings but you can buy to keep for future! lol Must try their strawberry, super duper sweet!!!