Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You never know.

You never know when your plans may change or why. I guess we just have to make the most of what life throws at us.

For the next few days, I'll be at home, reading, surfing, playing Nintendo, sleeping, watching an inane amount of TV (including old Mediacorp re-runs, JAG, and B-grade-but-still-riveting movies on Hallmark channel and HBO) :) And if the urge hits me, there's always online retail therapy! heh heh! Great stuff here and here. I simply love this too. (If anyone is feeling generous, I like the white, and in size 7.5 C please. If you're feeling EXTRA generous, might as well get me the black as well.)

Last but not least, I'm so inspired by this. Simply beautiful!

Oh, and before I forget, Happy New Year of the Rat! May this year bring prosperity, happiness and health to you and your loved ones.

No comments: