Tuesday, July 17, 2007

it's been eons!

That's right. Eons since I've posted. Nothing much to post I guess? *lol*

R came down with a bad case of cough/running nose/phlegm and just got well this weekend. He had a fever for almost a week, till the doctor finally relented and prescribed anti-biotics. That week was tough, he couldn't sleep through the night, and neither could I. The good news is, it seems he's finally night toilet trained! No need to wake up for night visits to the loo anymore! :)

New maid came last Monday. Well, she does seem to be a little slow on the uptake, and I just have to try to be more patient with her! Give it a few more weeks and see if the situtation improves. Changing maids is always such a chore and game of chance. I do hope it works out, both for her sake and mine. :P

I sewed a patchwork blankie for C last week too! It's made of kiddy retro fabric and is really colourful! Will try to get some pictures up of it soon... together with a dress I made for her some time ago. Next project - a quilt for dh, using Denyse Schmidt's Hop, Skip and a Jump pattern, from here. At least, that's what I hope to do. Still in the midst of cutting up the template.

That said, on the shopfront we're starting to think about what good stuff to order from the CHA Summer releases! Just too much lovely stuff going around! Let us know what you like!

2 comments:

Chunnie said...

Hey ex-neighbr, good to see updates from ur blog! how's ur new hobbies coming along? impressive leh.. to sew a blanket and dress. take care and update ur blog again soon!

Charlene Teo said...

I have the same quilt book, lots of inspirations in there!